It is an aqueduct and a viaduct, as the pillars
of the second body are open to traffic.
It is the work of the Frenchman Quinto Pierres Vedel and was begun in 1537, its construction being prolonged throughout the whole of he 16th century. It has two floors with series of arches. This bridge crosses the divide between medieval and modern Teruel.
Camino Bajo los Arcos, 44001 Teruel
Source: Web server of Instituto de Turismo de España, TURESPAÑA.