Torreón de doña Urraca (Dona Urraca's
The exterior may be visited; the interior only on occasion.
The tower looks like a four-level truncated
pyramid, with solid walls and a 10th-century barrel vault. Part
of the walls that once surrounded the village has been preserved.
A further level, with balconies, was added in the 11th century.
Elevated access with horseshoe arch. The tower is known as the
Torre de Doña Urraca, since doña Urraca was buried
there in 1005.