Real Monasterio de Santa Clara was founded in 1363. It is a Mudejar palace and Gothic church.
Added to the Mudejar palace, the current Gothic
church was built in the 15th century and early 16th century. Its
presbytery is covered with a rich Mudejar roof from the second
half of the 15th century.
Behind the Church there are Arab baths, which are among the most well-preserved of its kind. The Royal Monastery of Santa Clara of Tordesillas houses very important items from the royal Mudejar palace: the main front of the palace, in the entry, or 'Compás', courtyard; structural and decorative remains, in plasterwork, in the cloister domes, the Guilded Chapel and another smaller courtyard beside it.